Electronic Bluebook Exam Policy:
Students have the option of typing their exams in Electronic Blue Book (EBB). It is the student’s responsibility to: (1) ensure their computer equipment is in good working order; and, (2) know how to use the program. Students choose this option at their own risk and should be prepared to handwrite their exam in the event of a computer malfunction or inability to connect to EBB prior to the start of the exam.
Please note the following:
- Prior to using EBB during an exam, students are required to take a short practice exam to become acquainted with the software and its functions.
- Any attempt to disable or tamper with the security features of EBB will result in a Conduct Code charge being filed against the student.
- Laptops must be turned on 10 minutes before the start of the exam. The proctor will instruct students when to open EBB.
- Only essay portions of an exam will be administered on EBB.
- The program is not available for take home exams.
- Use of EBB for exams is at the professors’ discretion.
Electronic Bluebook Exam Download:
Electronic Bluebook requires a native Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X installation. It will not run under any other operating system OR via virtual machine. You MUST be connected to the UNH-Secure WiFi network on the Concord campus in order to use EBB.
Windows: Download and run ElectronicBlueBookSetup.exe using the above link and agree to all terms until the installer is finished. When done, launch the software using the new Electronic Bluebook icon on your desktop.
Macintosh OS X: Download ElectronicBluebook.dmg using the above link. Double-click the icon on your desktop to de-compress the installer. In the resulting window, drag the Electronic Bluebook application icon into your "Applications" folder (do not double-click to run EBB until you have done this).
UNH Law has a yearly site license with Electronic Bluebook, so you will need to ensure that you have the software for the curent academic year installed. When in doubt, simply download and run the latest installer that we have posted to this site.
You may contact Electronic Bluebook's technical support team by e-mailing them here.