Commerce & Technology
Meet New Challenges Head-on
As we do more business online, our economy is changing. We face daily challenges created by new products and services, an increase in electronic commerce, and the growing proliferation of cybercrime.
With our renowned intellectual property law curriculum as a foundation, UNH Law has expanded its comprehensive reach to include commerce and technology as a separate concentration. You will learn about the legal ramifications of new business activities in the Information Age. Our faculty are known for keeping pace and tailoring courses to keep the curriculum current.
- Program name: Commerce and Technology
- Format: Residential
- Degrees available: JD (curricular track in Business Law) LLM, Master’s
- Start date: August 28, 2018
- Due date/Application Deadline (this date is subject to change): April 1 priority
- Cost: $37,100 (JD full-time program, in-state) or $41,100 (JD full-time program, out-of-state)
$32,900 (LLM or Master's, in-state) or $36,600 (LLM or Master's, out-of-state
- Duration: 3 years (JD), 24 credits (LLM), 30 credits (Master’s)